See more Cabinet Door & Drawer Packs
IT Kitchens Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed Drawerline door & drawer front, (W)500mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This stylish cream Drawerline door & drawer front will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a country feel.
- 500mm base cabinets - or 1000mm base cabinets (2 packs required)
- Drawer box available separately
- Buying guide pack number - Pack Q
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
Create a bright and inviting space with our Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed kitchen. The subtle cream finish complements the framed doors to create a timeless look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Cream Style Classic Framed
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack Q|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Design||Tongue & grooved edging|
|Kitchen door type||Drawerline door & drawer front|
|Construction type||Post-formed CP laminate|
|Handles included||Handles sold separately|
Bures - 4 years ago
The item is listed as :- Drawer: (H)156mm (W)500mm, Door: (H)557mm (W)500mm
But in reality there is a separate frame which has to be fitted which is the 500m
This leaves the main door 409mm x 420mm and the drawer front 120mm x 420mm
So neither of these will directly replace your old doors which are 500mm wide
For a start the hinge holes will be in the wrong place and the drawer front at 420 wide will not fit over the old 500mm drawer
A total disaster which I will have to return
I required 20 fronts, so its a good job I only ordered just one to see if it would fit, and it doesn`t