See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Marletti Gloss White Bridging door / Pan drawer front (W)1000mm
This stylish white Bridging door / Pan drawer front will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel.
- White, non-framed door with an integrated handle design and gloss finish
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with 1000mm wall bridging cabinets - or 1000mm multi-drawer base cabinets
- Buying guide pack number - Pack Z
Features and Benefits
Create a style statement with our Marletti White Gloss range. This kitchen combines sleek, glossy, handle-less units with a fresh white gloss finish for a polished and spacious look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Marletti White
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Compatibility||1000mm wall bridging cabinets - or 1000mm multi-drawer base cabinets|
|Construction||Post formed laminate|
|Handles included||Handles integrated into design|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Accessories available||Drawer box available separately|
|Height (mm)||356 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||19 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Phaedra - 4 years ago
I bought this so that I could use the bridging units as wall cupboards and get a sleek look by match ing the 1000 pan drawers used as main units. I am tall so the shorter units mean I don't crack my head when I use the work surface but still have all the wall unit space I need. Very pleased with the result as all the 'lines' match