See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Santini Gloss Anthracite Slab Belfast sink Cabinet door (W)600mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This stylish grey Belfast sink door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel.
- Compatible with 600mm Belfast sink cabinets - or 600mm oven housing shelf packs
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
For a high-impact look with maximum personality our Santini Gloss Grey Anthracite Slab kitchen is a great choice. Bold and dramatic, this kitchen has style.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- If you're looking for kitchen ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new kitchen.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack K|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Construction type||Postformed laminate|
Notmeagain - 3 years ago
I'm refitting my kitchen slowly with these Anthracite doors, they look very contemporary and I love the gloss finish. One small issue is the fact that they mark easily so care needed. I managed to polish out a couple of scuffs with a well known silver polish. The photo shows my progress and the gloss effect