See more Drawer Fronts
IT Kitchens Santini Gloss Grey Slab Drawer front, Set of 3
These stylish grey Drawer fronts will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel.
- Compatible with 500mm multi-drawer base cabinets
- Drawer boxes available separately
- Buying guide pack number - Pack C
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Create an understated yet stylish space with our Santini Gloss Grey Slab kitchen. The look is light and airy, yet warm and welcoming. Practical and versatile, it’s a kitchen designed for everyday living.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Chipboard & medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Construction type||Post-formed laminate|
Basic but does the job.
diydanbar - 5 years ago
Considering the excellent quality of IT kitchens in general, this product lets the side down.
Very basic drawer runners (like you find in cheap bedroom drawers), little in the way of adjustment of the front fascia once fitted (up/down, sidetoside). No soft closing facility, not even the cheaper screw-on piston dampers.
On the plus side, the backs and sides are steel, with a thick chipboard base with a good quality grey paint finish. Very easy to assemble.
I bought these, along with a cabinet to fit them, to add to our existing IT kitchen during a revamp. Compared to the other existing drawers elsewhere in the kitchen, these are a poor substitute.
Disappointed with the quality, but do the job.