See more Steam cleaners
Kärcher EasyFix SC 3 Corded Steam cleaner
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Accessories available: Replacement Cloths, Nozzles and descaling catridges also available
- CE marked
- Comes with 2x 0.5m extension tubes1 x Easyfix Floor Tool,1 x Microfiber Cloth for Floor Tool,1 x Round Brush,1 x Hand Nozzle,1 x Microfiber Cloth for Hand Nozzle,1 x Descaling Catridge
- Overheat protection
Features and benefits
The Kärcher SC 3 EasyFix makes light work of dirt and stubborn stains, as well as keeping your hard floors clean and fresh. Ready to use in 30 seconds, the SC 3 EasyFix delivers continuous steam. It includes accessories for all around the home. With the new easyfix floor tool you can easily remove the floor cloth without contact with dirt.
- Fast heat up with continuous cleaning - Ready in just 30 seconds with a non-stop cleaning system.
- Powerful 3.5 bar super heated steam - Kills 99.99% of all common household bacteria on hard surfaces
- Cleaning without chemicals - Deep cleans your home using nothing but tap water
- Integrated descaling cartridge - Continuously prevents the build up of limescale
- EasyFix floor tool means you can quickly switch cloths without direct contact with the dirt
|Model name/number||SC 3|
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Thermal cut out temperature||140°C|
Melling7 - 2 months ago
Bought as a replacement,blows lots of steam which is great,cleans the floor brill.Does leave the floor wet due to the amount of steam but that's what I wanted.So happy with it.
Why do I need a frigging - 2 months ago
Problem with trigger rapidly sorted. Easy to use and very effective cleaning.
great steam cleaner
sandiv - 2 months ago
I bought this nearly one month ago and steamed cleaned all the windows, wall tiles
and tiled floors. absolutely brilliant
just one teeny moan, I would like to know how long the one litre of water will last
as at the moment I'm guessing
It’s alright (I suppose)
JellyCol - 3 months ago
This is a good gadget but doesn’t do anything that you can’t do with a mop and bucket of water. It gives an okay steam clean and does remove the dirt well but on hard floors you can get the same effect with a mop and bucket of water. You should also plan to have two to three microfibre cloths - easily machine-washable - if you plan to do a large area so that you can swap them round when they get dirty. If you buy the carpet attachment, it will “refresh” the carpet but it won’t give you a deep clean.
It’s a well made and cute little machine but for the money it doesn’t provide a deep enough clean.
Great wee cleaner
JD0505 - 4 months ago
but could we have a longer lead as its far too short -