See more Pressure washers
Kärcher K3 Corded Pressure washer 1.6kW
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Accessories available: PS 30 plus, TLA 4 telescopic lance, window & Façade cleaner, WB 120 rotating wash brush, pipe cleaning set, FJ 6 foam nozzle
- High pressure washer. For cleaning dirt, mud, muck & grime off surfaces, such as gardening machines & tools, patios, terrace, balcony furniture, fences, garden pathways, motorcycles, scooters, bicycles & external staircases
- Water inlet filter
- Ergonomic grip
- High pressure hose
- Comes with 1x 7 m high pressure hose, 1x vario lance, 1x dirt blaster lance and 1x high pressure gun
- Vario & dirt blaster nozzle
- Rotary power control
- WEEE regulated
Features and benefits
- Kärcher always on hand - our specifically designed app for smartphones is full of useful hints and tips, from machine set-up to helping you get the job done
- Twist to the perfect power setting - the full control vario lance gives you complete control - just twist and click to select the optimum power for the job
- Easily switch between surfaces - a full control vario lance and dirt blaster lance allow you to select the right pressure for cleaning any surface
- Effortlessly apply detergent - easily apply detergent as you work to any surface with the built-in detergent suction tube
- Get to work instantly - get started with minimum effort. The quick connect system instantly links the high-pressure hose to the machine and trigger gun
|Maximum flow rate||380L/hr|
|Maximum operating pressure||120bar|
|Maximum operating temperature||40°C|
|Motor type||Air-cooled universal brush|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
Replacement for a 15 year old k2
Terryee - 26 days ago
A great upgrade, all my k2 attachments work, and the k3 is clearly more powerful than the old k2. The power gauge is useful and works well.
It doesn’t work
Annoyed very - 27 days ago
The first time I tried this the water feed fixture didn’t click into place so it’s unusable. I have written to Karcher fir a replacement.
Great quality unit
Gary98 - 1 month ago
I bought the K3 power to replace my K2 which I’d had for 12 years. The K3 is a better machine but the both have the same excellent build quality. Only down side is the quick fit hose connection which is different to my old K2 rendering my extension hose useless. Great product!
Just the job
Carby54 - 1 month ago
I’ve been wanting to get one of these for ages. We checked out all the range and got the K3. It cleaned the patio to a colour I’ve not seen for many years. It’s compact so easy to store.
Wow - it’s very good
Sjs2westpark - 1 month ago
Bought the K3 for cleaning our caravan in Wales. Used it to clean the decking and it did a brilliant job. It is also very light unlike my old Karcher at home. This made it so much easier to use.