10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Pressure washers
Kärcher K3 Power Control Corded Pressure washer 1.6kW
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Accessories available: PS 30 plus, TLA 4 telescopic lance, window & Façade cleaner, WB 120 rotating wash brush, pipe cleaning set, FJ 6 foam nozzle
- High pressure washer. For cleaning dirt, mud, muck & grime off surfaces, such as gardening machines & tools, patios, terrace, balcony furniture, fences, garden pathways, motorcycles, scooters, bicycles & external staircases
- Water inlet filter
- High pressure hose
- Comes with 1x 7m high pressure hose, 1x Vario lance, 1x dirt blaster lance and 1x high pressure gun
- Vario & dirt blaster nozzle
- Rotary power control
- WEEE regulated
Features and benefits
- Kärcher always on hand - our specifically designed app for smartphones is full of useful hints and tips, from machine set-up to helping you get the job done
- Twist to the perfect power setting - the full control vario lance gives you complete control - just twist and click to select the optimum power for the job
- Easily switch between surfaces - a full control vario lance and dirt blaster lance allow you to select the right pressure for cleaning any surface
- Effortlessly apply detergent - easily apply detergent as you work to any surface with the built-in detergent suction tube
- Get to work instantly - get started with minimum effort. The quick connect system instantly links the high-pressure hose to the machine and trigger gun
|Maximum flow rate||380L/hr|
|Maximum operating pressure||120bar|
|Maximum operating temperature||40°C|
|Motor type||Air-cooled universal brush|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
I've a K2, K3 and K5 units.
Jappy - 3 months ago
I recently bought the K3. It's more powerful than the K2, which I use to clean concrete and fencing, among other uses. The K3 is a quantum step above the K2 and I'm delighted with both
JJ14 - 4 months ago
This model is so light compared to the heavy one we have had for years. Very easy to use the instructions very straight forward and made car washing rather a nice task!
Luther7865 - 4 months ago
Easy to setup and use power washer, small enough to easily handle, powerful enough to do all the jobs around the home.
Babyboomer - 4 months ago
Bought the K3 around four weeks ago. This is my third Karcher product. Unfortunately after reading previous reviews I decided on the K3 instead of the K4 but found it to be not as powerful as the K4. I have no problem with the quality but it is my mistake following certain reviews. Am considering giving it to my daughter. Sorry.
Replacement for a 15 year old k2
Terryee - 5 months ago
A great upgrade, all my k2 attachments work, and the k3 is clearly more powerful than the old k2. The power gauge is useful and works well.