Karcher K4 Full Control Car & Home Pressure Washer
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Hose length (mm) 6 m & Cable length (mm) 5 m
- 1800 W power output with a 500 l/h flow rate
- Comes with: A3/4" garden hose connector adaptor, integrated water filter, dirt blaster, Full Control Power Gun G145Q, Vario Power Jet, Plug'n'Clean system, telescopic aluminium handle, stability foot incl. 2nd carrier handle, hose guidance through unit, 6m high pressure hose, T350 surface cleaner, foam jet, rotating wash brush, 1L 3-1in stone and facade cleaner, 1L 3-in-1 car shampoo, soft bag
- Maximum pressure (bar): 145 bar
Features and Benefits
The K4 full control car & home is the complete pressure washer with every accessory required for a perfect clean. The K4 full control comes with a long-life water-cooled motor, quick connect hose connection, and plug 'n' clean detergent system
- Full control power gun and spray lances: 3 pressure setting and a detergent setting ensure the optimal setting for every surface. The pressure can be regulated by twisting the Vario Power spray lance. LED display on the gun allows easy checking of the setting
- Plug ‘n’ Clean System on top of the unit: easy change between detergents, easy access
- 13 cm longer trigger gun for more ergonomic working posture), trigger gun & spray lance in the centre: quick access, parking position
- Telescopic aluminium handle ergonomic pulling height approx. 1 m, retractable for optimal storage and stability foot incl. 2nd carrier handle: highest stability, improved mobility, easy transport
- Hose guidance through unit: better handling and increased stability
|Cable length (mm)||5m|
|Hose length (mm)||6m|
|Motor||Water cooled motor|
|Maximum temperature range||4-40°C|
|Guarantee specifics||Manufacturing defects only|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Although concrete is very hard-wearing, you might sometimes find that you need to repair your paving, paths or steps. A section of paving or even a single slab might sink because of small ground movements or heavy use, and this can make rainwater collects in puddles. Find out how best to repair damaged paving.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning this 5L pressure washer detergent from Diall is great for removes grime & dirt on external hard surfaces such as concert, tarmac, block paving, brickwork & timber decking. it is also suitable for use on vehicles. Apply with a pressure washer once diluted leaving a ...
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning, this 1L shampoo from Karcher is great for domestic cleaning on external surfaces & gentle cleaning of all vehicle types. Simply dispense under low pressure and let it work in for a short while, before rinsing thoroughly under high pressure leaving a professional finish, once ...
Whether dirty bicycles, muddy garden tools or soiled garden furniture – the "K2 Basic" is ideal for small cleaning tasks around the home & designed for occasional use. Includes a spray gun, 3 m pressure hose, single spray lance and water filter to protect the pump against the ingress of ...