See more Steam cleaners
Kärcher EasyFix SC1 Corded Steam cleaner
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Accessories available: Extension hose, round brush set, round brush with scraper, steam turbo brush, nozzle for hangings, large round brush, window nozzle, textile care nozzle, set of floor cleaning cloths, power nozzle set, microfibre cloth set for bathroom, microfibre cloth set for kitchen, carpet glider, microfibre sleeves for hand nozzle, EasyFix mini microfibre cloth set, mini carpet glider, abrasive cloth set
- CE marked
- Comes with floor cleaning set (EasyFix + 2x 0.5m extension tube), 1 microfibre floor cloth, 1 microfibre cover for hand nozzle, 1 hand nozzle, 1 detail nozzle, 1 small round brush, 1 measuring cup
- Overheat protection
Features and benefits
Using nothing but tap water, the Kärcher SC 1 EasyFix makes light work of dirt, limescale and stubborn stains around the home, as well as keeping your hard floors clean and fresh. This handheld steam stick cleans with no chemicals or scrubbing. With the new easyfix floor tool you can easily remove the floor cloth without contact with dirt.
- Powerful 3 bar super heated pressurised steam - Kills 99.99% of all common household bacteria on hard surfaces
- Cleaning without chemicals - Deep cleans your home using nothing but tap water.
- EasyFix floor tool means you can quickly switch cloths without direct contact with the dirt
- Multifunctional accessory kit - Includes multiple accessories for any cleaning task
- Compact design - Easy to store anywhere round the home
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Thermal cut out temperature||140°C|
Easy to use
Garydeb - 1 month ago
Great product at a good price, makes the job easy.
Great effective product!
Ladybug84 - 1 month ago
I bought this a few months ago and have used it on tiles, flooring, my oven and everywhere I can. Its a great way to clean without using any harsh chemicals and brightens up the toughest spots
McFred73 - 7 months ago
I bought this Karsher SC1 to clean kitchen furniture with buildup grease from previous occupant. I use the brush that goes with the kit to help remove the grease. Even though I use the brush and the steam I couldn’t get satisfied with the job I was expecting it to do. There was poor pressure (or not enough to my expectation) and lots of water jetting from the hose. I wasn’t satisfied with its performance so I return it. The downside of its return is that B&Q knocked off 20% of the refund because it was used. So be mindful of what you buy because if you’re not satisfied you will lose some money. Beside, the tank capacity will allow you 30mn job, but you will have to wait 30mn for it to cool down before you can refill it (as there is a pressure security system preventing to open when tank is hot).
Does the job
DJDB - 8 months ago
Hardly little unit that's easy to use and cleans well.
Buy this now!
Pippa5 - 8 months ago
Karcher is such an amazing brand and this steam cleaner does not disappoint.. it's so good! So easy to use and cuts through difficult areas like grease in a heartbeat. I even removed splashes of paint from tiles. I only wish I could afford others in the sc range.. a fantastic product by a great company.