Karcher SP5 Dirty Water Pump
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Karcher SP5 dirty water pump is designed for the drainage of dirty water from all areas and at times of flooding
- 500 W power output with a 9500 l/h flow rate
Features and Benefits
- Pumps upto 6m high.
- The pump can be immersed in up to 7m of water.
- Can pump dirt particles up to 20mm in size.
- Easy quick connect hose system for uncomplicated connection of 1 1/4" hoses to the pump
- The pump features a guide rail which allows you to adjust the level that you want to pump the water down to. The guide rail also allows you to fix the float switch in place so you can pump away any remaining water.
- Suitable for pumping water out of garden ponds and flooded areas.
|Cable length (m)||10 m|
|Material||Plastic & metal|
|Adjustment type||Height Adjustable float for flexible pump levels|
|Maximum pressure (bar)||0.7bar|
|Switch type||Float switch|
Help & Advice
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A daylight sensor watering timer for small to medium sized gardens. It's ideal for letting you simply attach to your watering system to automate watering. Day light sensor. The Hozelock sensor controller takes care of this for you as it includes a day light sensor that automatically adjusts your watering ...