See more Garden storage
Keter Comfy Wood effect Plastic Garden storage box
This patio storage box with a 270L capacity is a great way to store your garden tools, sundries, cushions, or whatever else you might need to tidy away.
- Assembly required
- Please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required
Features and benefits
- Decorative garden storage in stylish, board effect design
- Built-in handles and rollers for easy patio movement
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash needed to keep it looking good
- Padlock hasp for storage security
- This product is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions, simple snap-together assembly - no tools required. One person self-assembly
- Please ensure that this box is installed on a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required
- Combines the practicality of a patio storage box with a decorative two person seat
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
Ignore the negative reviews!
Miles MB - 2 days ago
Seriously good value, it simply clicks together (no tools required) following the full step-by-step instructions provided. The construction is more than fit for purpose, I weigh 16 stone and can sit on the assembled box with no fear of damaging it.
Lorna69 - 13 days ago
I love this... it fits our 3 large outdoor cushions and kids 3 camping chairs and has lots of room left over for knicks and knacks. Sturdy strong and easy to put together and it has little wheels too so can move it alone.
Bandq2021 - 30 days ago
Bought this 2 weeks ago reslly love it goid size fits well
Alma58 - 31 days ago
I bought this to store some garden tools but mainly to keep bird feed in. I live in a rented property and there is no shed in the garden to store anything. I was able to build it by myself in approx 15mins. I did not need to use any tools, only my hands, but did have to apply some pressure to get the pieces to lock/click together. The lid didn't initially fit fully on the right hand side at the top (you can see this in the photo attached) but I added a weight on top overnight which fixed it and now the lid fits properly. We had a terrible rainstorm a couple of weeks ago and everything stayed dry. For the money, it is exactly what I needed and I am very happy with it. I would recommend it.
Judd15 - 1 month ago
Easy to ensemble, however the plastic is so thin that even cushions warp the box out of shape, causing the lid not to shut.