We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Garden storage
Keter Comfy Wood effect Plastic Garden storage box
This patio storage box with a 270L capacity is a great way to store your garden tools, sundries, cushions, or whatever else you might need to tidy away.
- Assembly required
- Please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required
Features and benefits
- Decorative garden storage in stylish, board effect design
- Built-in handles and rollers for easy patio movement
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash needed to keep it looking good
- Padlock hasp for storage security
- This product is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions, simple snap-together assembly - no tools required. One person self-assembly
- Please ensure that this box is installed on a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required
- Combines the practicality of a patio storage box with a decorative two person seat
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
Waste of money
SB33r - 4 days ago
Purchase this yesterday. Absolute waste of money. It is easy to put together but the plastic panels are warped and bent out of shape. The lid would not close properly and it was impossible to get the padlock on. It is brittle and breaks easily. The price is cheap and now I can see why. You get what you pay for, so save your money.
Value for money
TeejayT - 6 days ago
I bought it and took less than 30 mins to assemble. Easy assembly. All clicked without difficulty.Lid can be bit off to close, hence 4 star.Durability only time will tell. Pleased so far.
You get what you pay for!
IPK58 - 1 month ago
These might seem like a bargain but they ain't. Heavily warped plastic pieces, don't waste your money.
I nearly didn't buy this because of the reviews.
Surfer71 - 2 months ago
Glad I didn't listen to the reviews on here. If you can't assemble this in 10mins then you need to go and take DIY lessons or just give up!!!
Does 100% what it says on the tin.
I packed away a 6 person inflatable hot tub. In there for winter.
All neatly folded away and packed dry.
I did line the inside of the box with industrial bubble wrap. Not the cheap stuff.
Lid closed perfectly and I put a lock on..
You can sit on it with out fear of it collapse.
Yeah prob go buy another one..
Reading the reviews you can see the snow flakes
Size is of the BOX not the space inside.
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Bought this box thinking it would hold our pillows took the time to measure to ensure they would fit, but the measurements online are the size of the box, not the internal storage size therefore it’s about 15/20cm too short as the sides of the box are really thick. Also it’s really flimsy and snapped when we was building it. So have to now take it all apart and return it.