See more Garden storage
Keter Comfy Wood effect Plastic Garden storage box
This patio storage box with a 270L capacity is a great way to store your garden tools, sundries, cushions, or whatever else you might need to tidy away.
- Assembly required
- Please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required
Features and benefits
The Comfy Garden Storage Box can hold up to 270L / 71 gal on the inside and can support up to 220 kg/485 lbs on its lid, which can provide for often needed seating space. This multi-purpose storage solution is durable and made out of a weather-resistant resin and features built-in handles and wheels that make it easy to move. It can be assembled in just five minutes.
- Ideal outdoor storage box for garden tools and equipment, furniture cushions, garden games and accessories
- Decorative rattan-style design with 71 gal capacity keeping all items ventilated and dry
- Can comfortably seat two adults and has lockable option for added security
- Made of durable, weather-resistant and maintenance fade-free plastic
- Assembled external dimensions: 44.5 x 17.4 x 22.2 inches (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 44.6 x 15.6 x 20 inches (L x W x H)
- Please ensure that this box is installed on a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required
- Combines the practicality of a patio storage box with a decorative two person seat
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer guarantee
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
KathMcG1 - 3 days ago
Excellent quality and value for money..easy to assemble it just clicked together... holds plenty and the added bonus 2 adults can sit on it so extra seating
Great if you get one that’s not broken!
Rose85 - 7 days ago
I exchanged this twice, one was damaged, one was faulty in that a part of the lid was mis formed. When i did get one that was in tact it is worth persevering for it for it for the price! it goes together really easy, looks good and is great to sit on!
Not fit for purpose
Belamb - 15 days ago
I purchased two of these. One was broken. There is a tiny hole on the front which is just, and only just big enough to fit a very thin cable padlock through. When you have done that, it can still be opened from the corners and things can be taken from it. Not secure, cheap materials, don't bother.
Stunning and practical
JxBxxxxxxx - 16 days ago
I purchased two of these boxes, and they were so easy to put together, quick glance at the instructions and then I snapped them together, no screws to add, They look so much more expensive than the £45 each. I have gardening essentials and interior paint in one and masonry paint, fence paint and mortar mix in the other. Good quality, large size and a very good price. You can attach padlocks too, stylish storage for outdoors,
SJP73 - 24 days ago
Needed something to tidy up garden tools / flower pots ~ this fits the bill for a great price (& perfectly comfy to sit on!)