See more Sheds
Keter Factor 8x6 Apex Beige brown Plastic Shed with floor
This Factor 8x6 apex Resin (plastic) & steel shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with 2 shelves & brackets
- Ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The factor 8 x 6 shed is a storage solution that fits into any space. It’s constructed out of a sturdy and weather-resistant resin that features steel reinforcement for added durability and features an attractive wood-like texture for great style. The factor 8 x 6 shed is ventilated and comes with a heavy-duty floor panel, making it ideal for storing a wide variety of heavy items, wide double doors for easy accessibility and a ceiling high enough to allow an adult to move around freely.
- UV-stabilised for fade-resistance
- Comes with 1 styrene window
- A rotating hasp door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Integral skylight for added internal illumination
- Pre-marked locations to screw building into a fixed location on concrete (floor screws not included)
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
- Comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||2|
Product Instruction Manual
Mbnj - 31 days ago
We have had this shed for less than 3 weeks. We had it professionally installed. Last night a storm passed and the entire shed collapsed. Not worth the money. Keter customer service was less than helpful.
Excellent customer service.
Janet Evans - 1 month ago
I ordered this shed yesterday as I have been very impressed with my daughters. The staff were excellent in dealing with the order. Special thanks to Michelle, Colette and Paul. They could not have been more helpful.
Fair for price
Manchester1894 - 1 month ago
Delivery - Managed by Keter via their courier. You will be told its a kerbside delivery, but if you're lucky like us, the drivers will drop it off on your property. Big relief for us as the parcels are really heavy and the poly strapping around the cardboard is not great for grip. Two boxes arrive. One of ours was almost coming apart from the weight. On unboxing we had a small snapped piece of plastic that to this day I don't know where it came from, a slightly warped corner soffit I managed to fit in place and 2 roof corner fixings that snapped off, and one roof panel was slightly squashed one side and an apex that had a slight bend. I contact Keter 10 days ago and had no reply still. On day 3 I just carried on with the build. Most of the issues in the pack I think stem from overloading the parcel. I'd have said 3 to 4 boxes would help.
Base - Our base was MOT, then sand that had been wackerplated and levelled by our landscaper, and artificial grass as the final layer. Keter confirmed this was okay as we'd given assurances water running off the shed would drain and not pool.
Assembley - I managed to fit the whole shed together in about 4-6 hrs on my own with just some help for pushing the roof down whilst I drilling upwards from the inside.
Post assembley - the shed looks grey/beige rather than the brown/beige I ordered. Happy with that as grey was out of stock and was the one I wanted. There are minor defects in some places but non are show-stoppers. There is a slight discolouration on the doors as if they've been treated with some chemical but minor cosmetic thing for me. We put our shed in a corner but built away from the corner first. After assembly 3 men were needed to move it into the corner as artificial grass pile direction created a resistance. It's really heavy to the point where a galeforce storm wouldn't move it even if empty!
Overall at it's RRP it's a fair deal. However if the price is above RRP due to supply chains and you have a defect it's hard to get hold of Keter. So shop smart for low price before you jump in and be prepared for a few issues with defects.
Fred 12 - 2 years ago
Brought this 2 weeks ago it looks good when built up we did find it quite easy to assemble
Let down by floor
Bramers13 - 3 years ago
Bought a couple of weeks ago. Paid for installing as I have heart condition. Floor very spongy and sounded like was cracking every time I walked in. Within 2 wks floor floor has actually cracked and I am scared to use it. Such a shame because it looks good.