See more Sheds
Keter Factor 8x6 Apex Beige brown Plastic Shed with floor
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This Factor 8x6 apex Resin (plastic) & steel shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with 2 shelves & brackets
- Ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The factor 8 x 6 shed is a storage solution that fits into any space. It’s constructed out of a sturdy and weather-resistant resin that features steel reinforcement for added durability and features an attractive wood-like texture for great style. The factor 8 x 6 shed is ventilated and comes with a heavy-duty floor panel, making it ideal for storing a wide variety of heavy items, wide double doors for easy accessibility and a ceiling high enough to allow an adult to move around freely.
- UV-stabilised for fade-resistance
- Comes with 1 styrene window
- A rotating hasp door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Integral skylight for added internal illumination
- Pre-marked locations to screw building into a fixed location on concrete (floor screws not included)
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
- Comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||2|