Lawn turf (W)610mm (L)1370mm, Roll of 40
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Lawn turf 40 rolls, grass height 20-25mm
- Ideal for creating new lawns
- Water daily for the first seven to 10 days after laying and thereafter as the weather dictates
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Helps to reduce surface water flooding - water can flow down to the water table
- Strong rhizome production for rapid recovery if damaged
- Excellent shoot density, fineness of leaf, tolerance to close mowing, excellent year round colour, drought tolerance, shade tolerance
- Single rolls of turf available in stores
- Any return is subject to our terms & conditions – Perishable products such as plants purchased online will not be exchanged or refunded.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Add instant greenery to your garden by laying turf.
Turf is pre-grown grass seed that's been cut from the ground with a slice of top soil. Almost like an outdoor, grassy carpet, it can be laid to fix patchy areas in an existing lawn or to create a grassy area completely from scratch. Turf is laid in rolls making it a relatively straightforward garden project - simply unroll it (it's rolled up for easy handling), lay it and wait for it to take root.
Read on to find out when's the best time to lay turf, how to buy it and how to lay it.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Keep your garden looking its best with this lawn conditioner from Veolia. Aids the development of a hard wearing and lush green lawn with a blend of essential nutrients specially formulated to improve lawn structure. It is blended with a high specification sand, chosen for its ability to improve soil ...