See more Lawnmowers
LawnMaster VBRM16 OcuMow™ MX 24V Drop and Mow Robotic Lawnmower with Battery and Charger - 2 Year Guarantee
Sold & shipped by Cleva
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Simply drop and mow. The convenience of a robot mower without the need for a boundary wire, outdoor power socket or app. Designed especially for UK gardens with lawns up to 100m2. To be used once or twice a week in the daytime in dry weather. Combines a camera and sensors with recognition software to identify grass and navigate around your lawn. A clearly defined edge around the full perimeter of your lawn is required to prevent the mower leaving the grass. Adjustment and trimming of lawn edges may be required. Supplied with an MX 24V 4.0Ah lithium-ion battery and fast charger, the mower is ready to drop and go straight out of the box. Part of the MX 24V Shared Battery System. Model Number VBRM16-01. FREE Tracked Delivery - Usually Within 2 Working Days
- Comes with Battery and Charger
Features and benefits
The LawnMaster VBRM16 OcuMow™ robotic mower combines a camera and sensors with Optical Grass Recognition (OGR) software to identify grass and navigate around your lawn without the need for a boundary wire, outdoor power socket or app. Perfect for UK lawns of up to 100m2, simply drop and mow. A clearly defined edge around the full perimeter of your lawn such as paving or gravel, or a raised edge at least 6cm high is required to prevent the mower leaving the grass. The robot mower will cut in a random pattern for up to 4 hours* which covers lawns up to 100m2. Not suitable for gardens with overhanging plants, undefined flower borders or edges with a drop off. A clearly defined edge around the full perimeter of your lawn is required to prevent the mower leaving the grass. Adjustment of the lawn edges may be required. As with other robot mowers a grass trimmer is needed to trim the lawn edges.
Designed to mow once or twice a week during daylight hours in dry weather, cutting and dropping the grass clippings as a natural fertiliser. The 3 pivoting blades can be adjusted to cut grass any height from 20mm to 60mm. Deep tread wheels and powerful drive system grips slopes of up to 35%.
There are two mowing functions to choose from, either a random or spiral cutting pattern.
For safety, the mower detects and avoids obstacles using the camera and ultrasonic sensors. It also features a safety key preventing use by children, and sensors which stop the blades when the machine is lifted.
Supplied with a detachable 4.0Ah MX 24V lithium-ion battery and fast one hour charger, the battery can be charged wherever is convenient with no need for an outdoor power source. Part of the MX 24V Shared Battery System. Every MX 24V 4.0Ah battery and charger is fully compatible with the LawnMaster MX 24V cordless range, including lawnmowers, hedge trimmers, grass trimmers, chainsaws and leaf blowers. This means that you don’t need to buy a new battery and charger every time.
- 2 YEAR GUARANTEE: Buy with the confidence of knowing that your new LawnMaster robot mower and battery comes with a two-year guarantee and UK based customer support team.
- DROP AND MOW: No need for an outdoor power socket. Simply charge the detachable lithium-ion battery in the 1 hour fast charger provided and put the mower on the lawn once or twice a week during the day time in dry weather. It will mow in a random pattern for up to 4 hours* and drop small clippings on the lawn to feed the grass.
- PART OF THE MX 24V SHARED BATTERY SYSTEM: Expand your LawnMaster cordless garden power tool collection without having to buy a new battery and charger every time with the MX 24V Shared Battery System.
- ADJUSTABLE CUTTING HEIGHT: Choose from cutting heights of between 20mm and 60mm for a neat looking lawn. For best performance and to encourage healthy lawn growth use 60mm for longer grass and after regular mowing, gradually reduce the cutting height to your desired length.
- SPOT CUT FUNCTION: for a neat finish, use the additional spiral spot cut function on any uncut grass.
- LAWNMASTER BY CLEVA – We apply the latest processes and highest standards of engineering to our motor technology, product design and build. The result is a wide range of high-quality products with exceptional performance and durability. Manufacturer of over 40 million appliances sold worldwide.
- SAFETY: Using the camera and ultrasonic sensors the mower detects and avoids obstacles such as garden furniture. A child safety key prevents unauthorised use, and sensors stop the blade when the mower is lifted.
- NO BOUNDARY WIRE NEEDED: uses a grass recognition camera and ultrasonic sensors to mow the lawn without the need for a boundary wire, outdoor power socket or app. For use on small lawns up to 100m2 surrounded by hard borders such as gravel, paving, decking, or raised edges such as sleepers and fences. Not suitable for gardens with overhanging plants, undefined flower borders or edges with a drop off. Adjustment of lawn borders may be required.
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Cutting width (mm)||160mm|
|Anti-collision system||Anti-collision system included|
|Batteries included||Battery included|