See more Primers & undercoat
Leyland Trade Brilliant White Metal & wood Undercoat, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Suitable for Metal & wood surfaces
- Apply using a Brush or roller
- Instructions for Use - Stir well before use. Apply by brush or roller. Apply liberally, brushing firmly into the surface. Treat all accessible timber, in particular the end grain. Allow 1-2 hours before applying a second coat if required. Conditions of low temperature or high humidity can prolong the drying time. Do not apply when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or externally when rain is imminent.
Features and benefits
Specially developed to work with Leyland Trade Fast Drying Gloss and Leyland Trade Fast Drying Satin. A quick drying, high performance undercoat for interior and exterior suitably primed metal and a combined primer and undercoat for interior and exterior wood. The non-yellowing formula benefits from excellent flow and is both fast drying and low odour ensuring easy application and minimal downtime.
- Non-yellowing and low odour
- High opacity
- Suitable for wood and metal work
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Litre capacity (ml)||750ml|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||1-2 hours|