See more Sanders
Lumberjack Random Orbital Sander 350W 125mm Includes Dust Box & Sanding Pads Red
Sold & shipped by Lumberjack Tools
Our Professional Orbital Sander offers comfortable sanding in any work position. Its compact, ergonomic design with large, soft grip surface for variable grip positions ensures fatigue free work. The Orbital and Rotary base movement allows maximum sanding on any area.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Manufacturing defects only
- Comes with 1x Dust box, 1x Sanding Paper, 1x Instruction Manual
- Vibration dampening grip
- CE marked
- Not UKCA marked
Features and benefits
Whether you want to sand down door frames or restore some real wood furniture, rely on the extensive capabilities of the Lumberjack 350W Random Orbital Sander.
- The compact size of this tool makes it ideal for small intricate spaces as well as larger surfaces.
- The rubberised grip over the handle creates a cushioning to enhance comfort and control over prolonged periods.
- Powered by a 350W motor, the sander delivers constant performance even through varying pressure levels.
- Choose from 6 variable speeds up to 13000 RPM.
- Combining the sanding technology of two trusted model types, this random orbital sander vibrates in tiny circles whilst spinning at the same time.
- With a 5” sanding pad the random orbit motion and rotation ensures a good quality sand or polish on both flat and curved surfaces.
|Auxiliary handle||No auxiliary handle|
|Bearing type||Dust sealed|
|Body material||ABS plastic|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Dust extraction type||Dust container|
|Grip type||Over moulded|
|Motor type||Non-replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||13000 RPM|
|Orbits per minute||1200opm|
|Overload protection||Overcurrent protection|
|Paper fastening type||Wing nut|
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Sanding disc diameter||125mm|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Tool weight (corded)||1.88kg|
|Vibration emission (sanding)||3.5m/s²|
|Vibration uncertainty (K factor)||1.5m/s²|