See more Tile Saws
Mac Allister 115mm 500W 220-240V Tile cutter MTC500
- No load speed: 5200 rpm
- Blade diameter - 115 mm
Features and Benefits
This handy Mac Allister tile cutter suitable for cutting various tile types such as ceramic, quarry, terracotta, slate, porcelain, marble, granite and limestone.
- No mess water re-circulation system ensures a clean workstation.
- Foldable carry handle offers easy transportation.
- Cable storage ensures a hassle-free set up and stowing away of the product.
- Magnetic switch provides added safety to prevent inadvertent activation while connecting to power source.
- It has a 45° mitre guide for internal and external corner joints.
|Cooling type||Air cooled|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||20mm|
|No load speed||5200 rpm|
|Switch type||Magnetic switch|
Not bad for price
Kevin444 - 7 days ago
Bought this today and used it to cut quarry tiles. Easy to put together and use if a trifle messy. Water guard not that efficient compared to others I have used.
Overall a good product
YoYo79 - 23 days ago
Used for cutting 7mm thick subway tile. Cut with ease didn't feel like the motor was being laboured at all. Did have to take the first cutter back as missing blade changing tools. Staff sorted it promptly and 2nd box contained all the right parts. Biggest gripe I have is the guide fence can be very tricky to move for fine adjustment and the design means a lack of numbers on one side due to carry handle. Lots of lines every 1mm that you have to count to makes sure it is square with the other side which is numbered nicely. After 2 days a washer already rusting, sure few pence extra could of been spent on rust proof items on a wet saw. Tip. Have some spare water and rinse the cutting deck every few tiles, tiny bits of cut tile can make it jerky to push tiles through the blade