Mac Allister 20" Tool Caddy
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This tool caddy is ideal for storing and transporting power tools and hand tools.
- Material - Plastic
- Size - 20 "
- Handle type - Metal
Features and Benefits
This caddy is ideal for transporting various tools from one job to another or from a shelf to your home work space, thanks to a compact design and a sturdy metal handle. Designed with tool holders and a convenient space for tape measure or other items, the caddy gives easy access to your tools while also keeping them organized. This practical caddy is heavy-duty and built to last, guaranteeing many years of use even in a busy and fast-paced professional setting
- Sturdy metal handle and compact design for easy transportation
- Practical tool holders and space for tape measure and other accessories, so you can organize and transport various items in one caddy and keep them within reach
- Heavy-duty construction for more durability
- 2 compartments for power tools and hand tools , small compartment for measure tape
|Number of compartments||2|
|Lid included||Lid included|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This dark grey anthracite effect plastic cutlery caddy from Curver 's Cleaning range is suitable for Use on worktop surface without the need to drain into a sink. Guarantee - 1 year Assembly required - Assembly not required
Suitable tools storage and mobile, this grey aluminium mobile storage case that comes with 24 compartments, a large cushion handle and a lid included. Guarantee - 3 years