See more Hammer drills
Mac Allister 600W 240V Corded Hammer drill MSHD600
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Auxiliary handle, depth stop and Instruction Manual
Features and benefits
Mac Allister impact drill for drilling in masonry, wood and steel. The tool comes supplied with a depth gauge for increased accuracy, as well as an auxiliary handle with a soft grip for comfort. All stored in a carry case
- Mac Allister impact drill for drilling in masonry, wood and steel. The tool comes supplied with a depth gauge for increased accuracy, as well as an auxiliary handle with a soft grip for comfort. All stored in a carry case
- Features two functions. Rotary drilling suitable for wood or metal and rotary hammer drilling helps to drill in concrete
- Offers variable speed for optimal drilling performance in wood, metal and masonry
- Keyless chuck for quick and easy changing of bits and accessories
- Auxiliary handle and depth stop for enhanced precision and control
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth stop|
|Maximum chuck capacity||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (concrete)||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (steel)||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||25mm|
|Motor type||Non-replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||3000rpm|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Standard||EN 55014-1:2006/+A1:2009/+A2:2011, EN 55014-2:2015, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 60745-1:2009+A11:2010, EN 61000-3-3:2013, EN 60745-2-1:2010|
|Switch type||Lock on trigger switch|
Just the job
Wickedwichard - 15 days ago
I bought this drill as an emergency budget replacement to get me out of a pickle - this is no budget performance drill, marvellous performance, well built, more than capable of its low price would indicate and a 2 warranty as well, brilliant.
adam123456 - 30 days ago
Brought 3 months ago and used it 3 times for basic diy jobs around the house including just putting a wall plug in and it has stopped working! avoid this product at all costs. annoyed
Did the job I needed
Tommo1982 - 1 month ago
I bought this drill and was a little concerned reading reviews, I didn't want to spend a lot because it was really for a one off job. Paired with a 10x450mm SDS bit it made easy work of drilling into my loft to get some cables through. I would buy this drill again, it was well worth the price!
Smithmk42 - 1 month ago
Not a patch on Bosch. Chuck constantly comes loose no matter how much it’s tightened.
Good drill for the price but does have issues.
Drew S - 1 month ago
Had this drill a while now. Bought it having burnt out two more expensive ones. Have to say this cheap little drill did the work the others couldn't and has kept going since. I do agree with other reviews though about the chuck. It is a pain as it often comes loose and every now and then it locks and the only way to loosen it is with mole grips. Just need to have patience and think about the price!