See more Hedge trimmers
Mac Allister MHTP550P 550W 500mm Corded Hedge trimmer
This Mac Allister MHTP550P Corded Hedge trimmer is .
Features and benefits
Features a 50cm actual cutting length blade, and a powerful 550W motor
- Laser cut blades with aluminium bar for a smooth and clean cut
- Blade tip protector+ hole. Keeps moving blades away from obstacles + allows hanging tool on the wall
- 150° Rotating trimmer head for greater versatility
- Aluminium telescopic shaft for set working heights and easy storage. Max working height: 420 cm (depends on user height). Features a single shoulder harness with quick release mechanism
- Electronic and quick stop blade brake. With transparent blade sheath
|Power voltage supply||240V|
Nice and powerful
edan - 24 days ago
Take your time and let the machine do the work and it works perfectly more than I could ask i would happily buy another one a little unbalanced but it’s great for the price
Does what it says on tin
MKRhino - 2 months ago
The hedge trimmer does what it says on tin. It is a little unbalanced at full stretch but this can be held. It won’t cut thick stems. I have used it twice and I think it will be a useful item for more jobs in the summer.
This product does what it says on the box....
Joe schmoo - 3 months ago
Purchased from Market place last week, i am 73 and have no problem using it although i have had major surgery a while back, just take your time use your brains and it will work fine, hey its extendable so it makes you the jolly green giant.
Billy Bunter1966 - 5 months ago
Pluses and minuses with this!
It is good value at £68 and appears to be solid and well made. In operation it works well no complaints in how this works and cuts.
The problem is the weight of it, this really is obvious when used as fully extended as the key issue is that it is unbalanced with all the weight at the end of the pole.
So do I recommend this- yes but be prepared for a wrestle with it!
If you have a small hedge then this is a cost effective way to get it trimmed
GivenUp - 6 months ago
I had read the reviews, and despite them, decided to purchase.
Virtually zero assembly instructions, and broke it whilst assembling.
But wow, I have used extendable trimmers before, but this was heavy
Never got to cut a hedge, but it just needs assembly instructiuons, at least to give you a chance.