See more Garden shredders
Mac Allister MIS2500 Corded 2500W Impact Shredder
- Comes with Wrench, hex key, plunger & instruction manual
Features and benefits
- This electric shredder has integrated wheels to ensure easy manoeuvrability around the garden
- Equipped with a thermal cut-out protector which ensures protection to the user by cutting off the electric supply before it gets highly heated
- Enhanced with an induction motor that provides a longer service life and operates silently unlike a standard universal motor. No load speed - 2850/min
- Plunger helps to push material through, keeping your fingers away from the cutting blades. Shredding rate: 40:1. Material throughput: 80kh/h
- Manufacturing standards: EN 60335-1:2012+A11, EN 50434:2014, EN 62233:2008, EN 55014-1:2006+A1+A2, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-11:2000
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
|Sound pressure level||101dB(A)|
|Standard||EN 60335-1:2012+A11, EN 50434:2014, EN 62233:2008, EN 55014-1:2006+A1+A2, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-11:2000|
B will - 15 days ago
Use your head, as in the size of wood you put through, and it will chomp it up. Surprised me.
Better than expected after reading reviews
Alexr3546 - 15 days ago
Having read some reviews and the fact that " you get what you pay for" is the case I wasn't feeling over confident buying this. But had a massive pile of branches to get rid off from an overgrown apple tree and forsor several trips to the dump and cleaning out the car afterwards. So I took the chance and boy did it work. I cut the fingers off individually rather than as some people cut the bottom section right off. Two hours later and it had gone through the lot without clogging. The leaves were soaking on the branches as well..There were a few branches that were close to the size of hole it didn't sound healthy with but it tore through the rest..i dont know what the people who give it one star are trying to put through it but for once probably the cheapest i can find on the market actually didn"t disappoint. Would be five stars but the fact you have to fettle with it and probably invalidate your warranty prevents that. If like me its going to be used infrequently its a great buy.
Stevekirkbride - 2 months ago
I bought this was very sceptical at ist from the reviews took 3 ft of my hedge used it for 8 days solid never missed a beat yeah cut the fins off the bottom took 5 mins
BIT OF FETTLING NNEEDED
DAVEF - 2 months ago
I HAVE CUT 3" OFF THE BOTTOM OF THE TOP CASING NO LONGER BLOCKS .WHY THEY FIITTED THE TEETH AT THE OUTLET AND MADE IT SO NARROW DOES NOT MAKE SENSE . BY CUTTING A FEW INCHES OFF IT IS WIDER AND LESS RESTRICION .
Just the Job
Blimpo - 3 months ago
Followed the advice in thr reviews and took the fins out.
Had to unclog it a few times, but I did feed it a 30 year old and very wet wisteria.
Feed it little and often and it'll work a treat