See more Garden shredders
Mac Allister MIS2500 Corded 2500W Impact Shredder
- Wrench, hex key, plunger & instruction manual
Features and benefits
- This electric shredder has integrated wheels to ensure easy manoeuvrability around the garden
- Equipped with a thermal cut-out protector which ensures protection to the user by cutting off the electric supply before it gets highly heated
- Enhanced with an induction motor that provides a longer service life and operates silently unlike a standard universal motor. No load speed - 2850/min
- Plunger helps to push material through, keeping your fingers away from the cutting blades. Shredding rate: 40:1. Material throughput: 80kh/h
- Manufacturing standards: EN 60335-1:2012+A11, EN 50434:2014, EN 62233:2008, EN 55014-1:2006+A1+A2, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-11:2000
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Overload protection||Overload protection|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
|Sound pressure level||101dB(A)|
|Standard||EN 60335-1:2012+A11, EN 50434:2014, EN 62233:2008, EN 55014-1:2006+A1+A2, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-11:2000|
Anonymous - 17 days ago
I bought this product to shred small branches, the like of which are shown on the online product description. I've owned shredders before so not naive to the fact that they occasionally block but this product is awful. Don't waste your money.
Remove the chute vanes!
MattF - 1 month ago
As the majority of the other reviews have said, this is a great product IF you take the time to remove the vanes in the mouth of the out-chute.
I purchased this yesterday and thought I would give it the benefit of the doubt and try it with the vanes in place. It blocked within the first ten minutes of use. A few seconds with the multi-tool saw and the vanes were removed. A vast improvement and no further blockages. Chewed through twigs and small branches as thick as my thumb with ease.
A fundamental design flaw so 3* with the vanes in, 5* with them removed!
Worked well for me
basil_sybil - 1 month ago
Used this for a variety of wood, shrubs etc. Yes it blocked up a few times which could be cured by removing the 'fins' in the output shoot, but overall it did an excellent job tackling branches etc, obviously works best on wood. Produced some great mulch.
works really well
pammie83 - 6 months ago
I bought this shredder yesterday and immediately followed other people`s advise and removed the fins at the bottom of the chute. I have been using it all day today and it has chewed up everything I`ve thrown at it. Not having used one before I was a bit alarmed at how quickly it swallows down the thicker branches, but I now have lots of wood chips and leaves to make compost with. For the price it has so far exceeded my expectations.
Not fit for purpose
njdl - 7 months ago
Discharge shoot is lined with teeth that successfully prevent discharge. Blocks the entire body withiin 5 minutes. Hopeless