See more Electric Lawnmowers
Mac Allister MLM18-Li Cordless 18V Push Lawnmower
Ideal for keeping your lawn neat and tidy, this lawnmower is perfect for smaller gardens up to 120m². The compact size means it's easy to store away.
- Comes with 1x 18V charger, 1x 18V 3.0Ah battery, 1x collapsible grass box and 1x blade
- Cutting width - 320mm
- Blade type - Double-sided
Features and benefits
- Features central height adjustment with 5 cutting heights between 25-65mm, making it easy to adjust height
- The cordless design means its easy to move around without the cord getting tangled or needing an extension lead, meaning it's ideal for tasks where a power source is unavailable
- The 32cm cutting width is ideal for larger lawns and means you can get grass in less time
- Comes with collapsible grass box to save room when storing, ideal if short on space
- Features foldable handle for easy storage
|Batteries included||Battery included|
|Battery charge time||1.67h|
|Cutting blade size||320mm|
|Cutting height||25-65 mm|
|Handle type||Foldable handle|
|Mulching||Without mulching facility|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
Well designed mower
Robi52 - 1 month ago
This mower is well thought out and ideal for small lawns. You can get and even clean cut and it's so light and easy to lift if necessary. You get get atleast a good 15 to 20 use out of it on one charge. Got shot of my flymo buying ths
Had to return
Tooting54 - 2 months ago
I wish I'd taken notice of the other reviews. The only good thing about this lawnmower was how light and easy to assemble it was. Other than that, it wasn't fit for purpose. I only needed to do a light trim as the grass was pretty short, but even on the highest cut, it kept cutting out every few seconds. I did give it my best shot, and tried again several times, made sure the battery was fully charged etc etc but no good.
Good mower, Very poor battery life.
P in - 2 months ago
If you've got more than a postage stamp lawn, don't bother with this lawn mower. Battery life is very poor.
Quick and easy to use cuts clean and neat
Blue 61 - 2 months ago
It’s easy to use make sure you full charge battery and it cuts clean and neat grass box fills up quickly so make sure your ready to empty it sooner than planed but for this price and light weight it’s magic
Very good until you need another battery!
Bob75 - 2 months ago
I found this lawnmower to be ideal for my garden and was quite happy with it until the battery gave out. I've tried everywhere to get a spare but they just don't seem to be available anywhere, which makes this product totally useless. I question why it's still being sold if a simple thing like a battery no longer seems to exist.