See more Electric lawnmowers
Mac Allister MLM18-Li Cordless 18V Push Lawnmower
Ideal for keeping your lawn neat and tidy, this lawnmower is perfect for smaller gardens up to 120m². The compact size means it's easy to store away.
- Comes with 1x 18V charger, 1x 18V 3.0Ah battery, 1x collapsible grass box and 1x blade
- Cutting width - 320mm
- Blade type - Double-sided
Features and benefits
- Features central height adjustment with 5 cutting heights between 25-65mm, making it easy to adjust height
- The cordless design means its easy to move around without the cord getting tangled or needing an extension lead, meaning it's ideal for tasks where a power source is unavailable
- The 32cm cutting width is ideal for larger lawns and means you can get grass in less time
- Comes with collapsible grass box to save room when storing, ideal if short on space
- Features foldable handle for easy storage
|Batteries included||Battery included|
|Battery charge time||1.67h|
|Cutting blade size||320mm|
|Cutting height||25-65 mm|
|Handle type||Foldable handle|
|Mulching||Without mulching facility|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
Mick the pick - 4 days ago
You cannot purchase a spare battery to extend lawn cutting , feel I have been duped by B&Q.
Georgenovice - 7 days ago
Only have a small lawn did the job superbly, well impressed charged battery overnight ready to go this morning
Rubbish avoid avoid avoid
Jonesy1980 - 7 days ago
No power, doesn’t cut very well and a 6m x 4m garden takes two full battery charges.
Avoid at all costs
CarlDerby - 9 days ago
Unless your garden is 3mx3m this is a waste of time. No power and takes ages to charge.
Very upset with this purchase
trevorderek - 19 days ago
Thought get my a cordless mower to save a lot of time setting leads up but worked out taking longer battery was flat after 20 minutes so have to wait hours for it to recharge before you can finish your garden off. If you get this mower get yourself a second battery