See more Wet & dry vacuums
Mac Allister MWDV-20 L-A Corded Wet & dry vacuum, 20.00L
The Mac Allister 1400W 20 litre wet & dry vacuum cleaner is a great all-round vacuum, ideal for cleaning up dust, debris, sludge or water and perfect for use in the home or by the trade. It is designed to tackle jobs around the home that a traditional household vacuum cleaner will struggle with, such as cleaning up after decorating or is ideal for the tradesman.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Accessories available: Dust collection bag, foam filter sleeve and filter cartridge
- CE marked
- Commercial & domestic use
- Dust extraction facility
- Comes with 2.4m hose, washable cartridge filter (for dry vacuuming), foam filter sleeve (for vacuuming liquids), dust collection bag (for dry vacuuming), dual head floor nozzle (brush & squeegee), crevice tool and 3 plastic tubes
Features and benefits
This wet & dry cleaner can be used with or without dust bags.
- On board tool storage for user convenience, offering a compact solution when storing
- Equipped with a power blower feature, allowing for the port to be instantly converted from a vacuum into a powerful blower
- The 4 easy roll castors provide smooth movement and stability
- Offers both wet and dry vacuuming for the collection of varying materials
|Air flow capacity||48.5L/sec|
|Castor/wheel type||Swivel castors|
|Filter bags supplied||Supplied|
|Maximum sealed suction||20kPa|
|Model name/number||MWDV-20 L-A|
|Number of pieces||9|
|Sound pressure level||78dB(A)|
|Vacuum type||Wet & dry|
Motor has died?
dirtbuster - 10 days ago
If the motor appears to have died, have you thought of cleaning the washable filter for dry dust which must be kept clean to make the product work properly?
If it's clogged the motor won't run.
Put your hand tightly over your mouth and nose, then try to breathe.
imalsodisappointed - 26 days ago
Only had 2 months and it has died also bought a number of bags as I can't get a replacement all a waste of time and money
This vacuum sucks!
dealbandit1 - 1 month ago
Great vacuum, strong power, hopefully it'll last for many years. I haven't had any issues with it yet but I've been using it quite often.
cathy11 - 1 month ago
I bought this product in june this year we are now in july and the motor has died already it has not even lasted two month and has hardly been used, I am very disapointed.
The best product
Stan2498 - 6 months ago
I bought this product 5 months ago, it’s the best vacuum cleaner.