Magnusson 1/4" & 3/8" Mixed Socket Set, 67 Pieces
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
These Magnusson mixed socket sets are constructed of high quality chrome vanadium steel (crv) with a Micro chrome effect finish.
- Includes 12 x ¼" 6-point sockets (4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13mm), 11 x 3/8" 12-point sockets (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21 and 22mm), 2 x ¼" steel extension bars (2" and 4"), ¼" sliding bar, ¼" universal joint, ¼" 72-tooth ratchet handle, ¼" spinner handle, 3/8" universal joint, 3/8" 72-tooth ratchet handle, 2 x 3/8" extension bars (6" and 10"), 2 x 3/8" spark plugs (16 and 21mm), ¼" bit coupler, 30 bits (25mm x ¼") and a 3/8" male x ½" female 3-way adaptor.
- Lifetime Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Chamfered lead-in sockets allow for easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Includes ratchet handle with bi-material soft-grip for comfort and control
|Drive size||1/4" and 3/8|
|Number of pieces||67|
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel (CrV)|
|Finish||Micro chrome effect|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery