Magnusson 200mm Wire Cutting Long nose pliers
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for - Cutting 1.2-1.6mm steel wire
Features and Benefits
Magnusson long nose plier is manufactured from hardened carbon steel for strength, with a chrome body for durability. Jaws and cutting edges are hardened, ensuring they stay sharper for longer. Soft comfortable grip handles provide additional comfort and safety.
- The jaws and cutting edges are induction hardened for longevity, higher gripping performance and wire cutting.
- Carbon steel hardened and tempered for strength
- Soft grip handles for comfort and ease of use
- 1000V safe-certified to EN 60900
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel (CrV)|
|VDE insulated||VDE Certified|
Help & Advice
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
The jaws and cutting edges are induction hardened for longevity, higher gripping performance and wire cutting. Carbon steel hardened and tempered for strength Soft grip handles for comfort and ease of use