See more Saws
Magnusson 550mm Coarse Drywall saw, 7 TPI
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Suitable for Fine work such as laminate timber beading and polyvinyl chloride (PVC), this 22" dry wall saw from Magnusson has been designed to give a coarse cut finish, and comes with 7 teeth per inch (TPI). It has a soft grip which has been specially created for added comfort whilst working.
- Guarantee - Lifetime
- Suitable for PVC & timber beading
- Triple-ground hard-point teeth
Features and benefits
- Specially designed saw for cutting plasterboard and drywall to give a clean and straight edge
- High frequency hardened steel blade that has a 45° and 90° angle guide
- Triple ground hard pointed teeth
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.