See more Combi Drills
Makita G-Series Cordless 18V 1.5Ah Li-ion Combi drill 2 batteries HP457DWEX2
Our stores do not stock this product
- Comes with - 2x 1.3Ah 18V Li-Ion batteries & battery charger
- No load speed: 1400 rpm
- Torque settings: 16
- 3 drill functions; Drill, hammer drill & driver
- 2 speed variable speed gearbox
Features and Benefits
- The 18V batteries supplied are unique to this tool
- Li-ion batteries mean less weight & great energy storage when not in use
- Ergonomically designed for comfort during use
- 13mm keyless chuck for easy bit changing
- Li-ion batteries supplied can be part charged due to no memory effect
|Number of batteries||2 batteries|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|Charge time||60 minute|
|No load speed||1400 rpm|
|Blows per minute||0-21000 bpm|
|Max masonry drilling capacity||13mm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||13mm|
|Max wood drilling capacity||36mm|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Gearbox Housing||All metal gearbox|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
Great light weight powerful drill
K H - 1 year ago
I bought this a few weeks ago to build a log cabin. Very impressed with battery life, no loss of power until last moment. Battery charges quickly and hold their charge well. Powerful and light to handle with great control. Excellent value fir money
If Carlsber did..........
The Hebburn Hammer - 1 year ago
If Carlsberg did drills they'd be absolute garbage, fortunately for me Makita made this one and it's great, small, light and super strong a bit like Precious McKenzie.
Jimbobalulah - 1 year ago
Brill, dead powerful and the battery lasts for age
Gone_fishing - 1 year ago
Great drill even better as bought when on offer! Bought online collected from store.
Brilliant Drill brilliant price.
Dad59 - 1 year ago
Reviewed all the competitors and prices, Makita one of the best and the price affordable. Find the chuck much better than the DeWalt, for gripping the bits.