See more Combi Drills
Makita LXT Cordless 18V 3Ah Lithium-ion Combi drill 2 batteries DHP453SFE
Our stores do not stock this product
- Comes with - 2x 3Ah 18v Li-ion batteries, battery charger & carry case
- No load speed: 0-1300 rpm
- Torque settings: 16
- 3 drill functions; Drill, hammer drill & driver
- 2 speed variable speed gearbox
Features and benefits
- Great for hammer drilling, high speed drilling and as a screwdriver
- The batteries included can be used to power the whole LXT range
- 13mm Keyless chuck for simple bit replacement
- Powerful 42Nm unit
- Ergonomically designed for comfort in use
- 0-19500 in high gear, 0-6000 in low gear
|Number of batteries||2 batteries|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|Charge time||1 hour|
|No load speed||0-1300 rpm|
|Max masonry drilling capacity||13mm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||13mm|
|Max wood drilling capacity||36mm|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Locking device||Automatic spindle lock|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
Replaced before 2 years old.
Engineer Ed - 3 months ago
I bought this Makita drill less than 2 years ago and now completely burnt out. Not suitable for trade use. My old JCB lasted 10 years and still going but the batteries are knackered now. Disappointed as was expecting the Makita to be better.
SPLITPIN2 - 2 years ago
Bought to replace an older NiCad version, this set has now exceeded my expectations.
More torque and battery life, along with a quality finish and feel. I could not have asked for more.