We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Extractor fans
Manrose 13424 Kitchen Extractor fan
Keep the air inside your home clean with the use of this white Manrose ABS thermoplastic kitchen extractor fan with pullcord.
- Only fixings included
Features and benefits
The Manrose Gold range extractor fans are installed with a high quality ball bearing motor. This unique design feature promotes the life of the fan ventilating your home twice as long and quietly.
- Longer lasting ball bearing motor
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting
- Manufactured using high gloss ABS thermoplastics for strength, durable and easy cleaning
|Power voltage supply||240V|
|Power consumption in use||25W|
So far so good
Argybargy1234 - 1 year ago
Installation is simple. Reasonably quiet operation and air flow. I'm not sure if i need to add one way flaps to the extraction pipe to avoid draft in the winter, but all fine for now.
Good product. Works well. But...
M123456789F - 1 year ago
Several things which I could not have known about at the time of purchase.
1. Modification needed to allow power from socket next to fan.
2. Pull cord was on the wrong side.
3. It is noisier than the 25 year old Expelair that it replaced.
4. There is no backdraught prevention and no external flap device required is not available from B&Q
Lozlaw - 3 years ago
I bought this because it was the best available in the store and needed pull cord operation. It fitted well and is generally a good product, but was hoping for less noise. I would gladly have paid double the price for a quieter product if one as available in the store.
Quiet, reliable fan
gerry12 - 4 years ago
Great fan. Solid, reliable, easy to install. Make sure you get the right size. Used in bathroom & have not had a problem with ventilation since.
did not work
payulb - 4 years ago
fitted it but did not work had to go and get working one of diff type