See more Ride On Lawnmowers
McCulloch M145-97T Petrol Ride on tractor lawnmower
This McCulloch M145-97T self-propelled petrol ride on tractor lawnmower is ideal for cutting large areas of grass quickly and efficiently (up to 4000 m² in size).
- Cutting width (mm) - 970mm, 6 Cutting heights (38-102 mm)
- Briggs & Stratton 4115 Powerbuilt Petrol engine
Features and Benefits
- Side discharge - neatly cut and spread the grass so it can be left to naturally feed the lawn.
- CVT transmission - durable and maintenance free transmission with easy to operate pedal control.
- Air cut - a powerful air stream lifts the grass straws before they are cut, ensuring a perfect cutting performance and collection of both grass and leaves.
- Dual draglinks - enables tight turning radius and improved manoeuvrability.
- The cutting deck is equipped with anti-scalp wheels which reduces the risk of scalping the lawn when you are cutting uneven ground.
- The spring assisted cutting deck is easily accessible and makes it easy to set the cutting heights.
- If you like to cut the lawn at night the lawn mower also features headlights as well as a cup holder.
|Cutting width (mm)||970mm|
|Cutting capacity||6 Cutting heights (38-102 mm)|
|Blade description||Sharpened steel blade|
|Material||Steel, plastic & rubber|