See more Electric showers
Mira Decor Silver effect Electric Shower, 9.5kW
Give your daily routine a touch of luxury with the Mira Decor. Sleek, stylish and understated, it makes the perfect focal point in any modern bathroom. Plus it comes in a choice of three modern colour finishes, four different sprays and two power outputs. You do get more with Mira Decor.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Showerhead, hose, riser rail and clamp bracket
- Assembly required
Features and benefits
Why shouldn’t shower time be your favourite part of the day? The Mira Decor comes in three luxurious finishes – White, Warm Silver and Black Onyx – all with contemporary chrome detailing. But it’s not all about style, it also has a generous 110mm showerhead with a choice of four spray patterns. You can choose the spray to suit your mood, from soothing relaxation or a gentle spray, perfect for children to a more powerful, invigorating experience. All this means that the Mira Decor gives you a great range of settings – which you can set and leave for next time due to the simple on/off push button.
- Incredible power – excellent flow rate that you can tailor for the perfect shower
- Four spray patterns – choose from Rain, Rain+, Burst and Storm
- Mira clearscale™ technology reduces lime scale by up to 50% for a better performing, longer lasting shower
- Easy controls – with separate flow and temperature controls you can fine tune your shower to suit you
- Push button on/off – leave the settings you love for your next shower
- Temperature control – precisely adjust the heat level for that perfect shower
- Choice of power outputs – also available in 8.5kW
- Easy cleaning – the shower unit is easy to clean due to its smooth, flat surface whilst the handset has rub clean nozzles
- Suitable for cold water mains only
|Entry point (water)||Bottom, rear & top|
|Entry point (power)||Left side|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.7bar|
|Operation||Manual dial control|
|Shower head spray patterns||4-spray pattern|
RayHashem - 4 months ago
Think about your purchase and choices as this shower unit won’t last you a year. And once it gets installed it would be Difficult to replace or fix it.
When I contacted Mira, they threatened me with their terms and conditions and 80 pounds for engineer visit.
Don’t waste your money, be smart.
Avoid Avoid Avoid
Anonymous - 5 months ago
New installed shower doesn’t work. No phone support at 16:00 on a weekend!!! Joke serious wake up shake up needed
1 year old and broke already
Anonymous - 5 months ago
I only bought this shower 1 year ago and it's broken already. No hot water coming out, just cold. I am absolutely disappointed with this product.. We have 3 young children who need washed. We have sent 2 emails to mira shower company and still have not received a reply. Very poor product. I don't expect to pay good money for something to be broken within 1 year.
hotchrysler - 8 months ago
Why oh why didn't I take notice of the bad reviews with this Shower. We have low water pressure in our town and was told this would be fine with performance and heat. Water pressure so poor its no more than a trickle especially when you turn temp up. Slight buzzing but no more than our old shower. Annoying thing was Mira customer service. Told they were open until 13.00 on a Saturday. Rang at 10.15 to be told they are closed even giving the opening hours on the phone as 8.30 to 13.00 on a Saturday. Absolute joke. Mira showers look good but are poor considering prices you pay. Avoid at all costs
Waste of money
Hflood123 - 1 year ago
Very poor product, noisy unit and water pressure is very bad! Wish we hadn't of bothered replacing out old unit, as this product is barely useable.