MK 32A Single Grey Switch
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Switch with grey finish. 1 gang internal switch, ideal for controlling 1 circuit.
- Location: Internal use
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for industrial installations where higher current ratings are required
- Comes with Surface back box & replaceable neon indicators
- Features positive switch action and flush fitting front plate to back box
|Number of gangs||1|
|Number of poles||Double pole|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Your home's electricity supply is distributed by the consumer unit (usually known as the fuse box), where the flow of electricity is split to feed the various circuits. Socket outlets and fused connection units can be provided with electricity via two types of wiring layout, known as radial and ring circuits. Your home may well have both types, as the power supply is usually split into at least two circuits.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery