See more Garden shredders
Mac Allister MSHP2800D-2 Corded 2800W Silent Shredder
Features and benefits
- The patented box interlock mechanism prevents accidental starts, allowing safe access and handling. A built in safety function makes sure that the tool only works when the collection box has been inserted
- Features a blade drum system that is much quieter than the disk system
- Features a series motor that provides a longer service life. Fixed speed 1500/min
- Manual feeds back branches in case of jam. Built-in VDE socket. Shredding ratio: 10:1. Material throughput: 100kh/h
- Manufacturing standards: EN 60335-1:2012+A11, EN 50434:2014, EN 62233:2008, EN 55014-1:2006+A1+A2, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-11:2000
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
|Sound pressure level||96dB(A)|
|Standard||EN 60335-1:2012+A11, EN 50434:2014, EN 62233:2008, EN 55014-1:2006+A1+A2, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-11:2000|
Fleeced - 25 days ago
This device fails all round. Incapable of tackling damp or green wood; unable to acknowledge small pieces and insufficient to perform anything other than a light wrecking amounting to a mild chewing. Far from being worth the money and an irritating, pointless addition to any garden.
AlainF - 3 months ago
I have had major problems finding a Manual for this model. Still searching
310Andy - 4 months ago
I have a conifer hedge and I specifically bought this to use on the trimmings and unwanted branches I found this shredder totally useless expensive when it can't do the job it was bought for.
bobpax - 6 months ago
They supplied the spare part to repair it after about 2 hours round the houses trying to resolve the broken counter plate for the cutting blade.
Broke twice in 2 years
Bobpax - 6 months ago
Poor product that failed with only light use. Would not recommend