10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Floor tiles
Norwegio Beige Matt Wood effect Ceramic Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 9, (L)573mm (W)322mm
- Suitable for Any room, including wet-rooms
- High slip resistance
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- It is recommended not to use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. On completion of cleaning, make sure the surface is dry before use
Features and benefits
Resistant and functional tiling with a high quality décor design that will make a big difference in your interior
- Recreate the typical Scandinavian solid wood look in your interior with these oak floor tiles
- The tiles are finished with a matt glaze and are resistant against stains and water damage. Perfect for muddy footprints, rainy days & accidental spills
- Four colours available for you to select from. For the perfect finishing touch, matching skirting tiles are available with this product
- This anti-slip tile is suitable to lay in your bathroom
|Standard||NBR 13818, ISO 10545, ISO 13006 e, EN 14411|
|Room use||Living area|
Brettskip - 1 month ago
I bought these tiles to lay in my hallway, totally useless. Stain too easily. Impossible to clean and get markings off. Avoid at all costs
Not good quality tiles as scratch too easily
Sunny121 - 5 months ago
The tiles are not good to put down any where as they are too easily marked, and it is very hard to get the mark off. Looks dirty all the time, we have to put rugs down to prevent scratching. Worst tiles I have bought and regret it big time.
Read the reviews
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Can only echo what others have said. Avoid at all costs.
Mike7846200663 - 1 year ago
Useless as floor tiles. Stains so easily and impossible to clean. Do not buy these. Would rate 0 stars if it would let me.
Absolutely useless as a floor tile
Mrcoops - 1 year ago
Brought these tiles to do my kitchen floor. Within hours they have picked up every bit of dirt and stains. No amount of scrubbing can get them clean. Just looked at other reviews and see they have had the same issue. Product should be recalled.