See more Furniture Boards
- The width of this product may range between 200mm - 300mm due to its waney edge
- Each board is unique and to retain the beautiful natural features and character the sizes of the boards can vary by up to 100mm
- Supplied raw - sanding required subject to desired finish
- Can be used for many applications including the construction of furniture and shelving
Features and Benefits
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Construction||Each piece of solid timber is unique & will look different from the next|
|Surface finish||Semi Smooth|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Pete123456789 - 7 months ago
The oak at the Poole store, is 210 wide, not 300. Unfortunately a wasted journey
Dave Robbo - 1 year ago
Wanted some nice wood to make some headphone stands and came across this in my local store! Absolutely beautiful wood to work with, and the grain is just stunning. Will be buying lots more, presuming they keep it stocked!
Real wood panel
Kwai On - 1 year ago
I treat it as a bench seating, the look is great, but a little bit expensive.
Really nice piece of wood
Marlboro boys - 1 year ago
Bought this as a shelf to fit on top of a small stand - looks much more expensive than you think
MrsDickinson - 1 year ago
We were looking for something abit different to use as a window sil and a friend asked if we had seen these in store. We had a good look through to find the best on for us and we couldn't be happier. Over time the edge will come off but it'll still look beautiful.