See more Greenhouses
Palram - Canopia Harmony 6X8 Greenhouse
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Enjoy greenhouse gardening with the Harmony 6 x 8 greenhouse. This fun-sized greenhouse is big enough for your gardening dreams yet small enough to fit your terrace, small courtyard or balcony. This greenhouse includes a perimeter, rust resistant galvanised steel base, adding structural support, stability, and alignment.
- Comes with Clear polycarbonate glazing panels, aluminium frame, manual vent, gutters, Hinged door, base and step-by-step assembly instructions.
- This product must be anchored on to a levelled surface and solid foundation to ensure its stability. Make sure that screws and anchors are compatible with foundation type. Make sure that there are no obstructions between the assembly area and the final position.
- Compatible with - Harmony
- Only fittings included
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
It’s made of crystal-clear, robust polycarbonate panels, that are simple to slide and lock into position, and a rust-resistant powder coated grey aluminium frame. The greenhouse’s vent window helps maintaining the desired temperature and humidity levels and provides ventilation. With its sleek and smooth design, the finished result is beautiful, functional, sturdy, and built to last.
- Robust crystal-clear polycarbonate panels provide over 90% light transmission yet block harmful UV rays
- Strong, grey powder coated, corrosion resistant aluminium frame for long lasting durability
- Includes - large adjustable vent window for great ventilation, galvanised steel perimeter base for additional stability & alignment and a friendly magnetic door catch to keep the greenhouse open
- Galvanised steel base included with designated holes for anchoring (anchors not supplied) for additional structural stability
- Built-in gutters to channel and easily collect rainwater
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Base included||Base included|
|Base material||Galvanised steel|
|Floor supplied||Floor covering not included|
|Glazing type||Fully glazed|
|Locking mechanism||Lockable door handle|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Panel material||Polycarbonate (PC)|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|