See more Wallpaper
Paul Moneypenny Gabrielle Maximalist Plum Floral on Navy Wallpaper for Grandeco
Sold & shipped by Grandeco UK Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
This special collection is born from a collaboration between Grandeco WallFashion Group and Paul Moneypenny. Based on Paul’s eclectic, colourful style and years of experience working within the wallpaper and fabrics industry, the British TV personality and 'King of Wallpaper' worked hand-in-hand with the Grandeco UK design team to design and develop a wallpaper collection that is unique, accessible and easy to apply.
Picturesque floral motifs, grand marble prints and elegant rococo panels bring Dutch grandmasters and Italian grandeur of yesteryear back to life. With colours that jump off your wall and textures that you want to touch, these exceptional designs are guaranteed to grab attention and create a statement in any interior space.
- Recommended for use in Any room
- Paste the wall application
- Recommended for Any room
- Instructions for Care - Clean with a damp cloth
Features and benefits
Gabrielle is a dark dramatic photographic floral vinyl wallpaper. The sumptuous realistic blooms have contrasting tones of plum, pink and sage green on a deep navy background adding to the deep realistic look of layered oversized flowers. Gabrielle adds an elegant feminine feel to any room.
- Easy paste the wall application - although you can paste the paper if you prefer; but no soaking required
- Pattern Number - 154707
- Grandeco's must-have wallpaper collection in collaboration with Paul Moneypenny
- Available in 2 colour options, Red or Plum
- Maximalist dark moody floral, perfect as feature wall teamed with a co-ordinating plain or on all 4 walls for a bold brave look!
|Pattern match||Half-drop match|