See more Candle Bulbs
Philips E14 470lm LED Candle Light bulb
This Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) candle LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 5.5W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W bulb and gives off a white light.
- Lumens - 470lm
Features and Benefits
Warm white light, no compromise on light quality: Philips LED light bulbs provide a beautiful, warm white light, an exceptionally long life and immediate, significant energy savings. With a pure and elegant design, this bulb is the perfect replacement for your matted incandescent bulbs.
- Instant light when switched on: No need to wait - Philips LED light bulbs provide their full level of brightness immediately upon switching on.
- High colour rendering (CRI <gt/> 80) for vivid colours: The colour rendering index (CRI) is used to describe the effect of a light source on colour appearance. Natural outdoor light has a CRI of 100 and is used as the standard of comparison for any other light source. The CRI of Philips LED light bulbs is always higher than 80, close to the sun's value, reflecting colours truly and naturally.
- True incandescent-like white light: Light can have different colour temperatures, indicated in units called Kelvin (K). Bulbs with a low Kelvin value produce a warm, cosier light, while those with a higher Kelvin value produce a cool, more energising light.
- Perfect fit and high-quality finishing: Familiar shapes are a perfect fit for your fixtures - we have retained the shapes and appearance of the classic light bulb.
- A Warm White Colour Temperature of 2700 k
|Cap fitting||Small Edison Screw Cap (E14)|
|Equivalent wattage||40 W|
|Colour temperature||2700 K|
|Warm up time||1 second|
|Average rated hours||1500 hours|
|KWh per 1000h life||6kWh/1000h|
|Colour rendering index||<gt/>80%|
|Lamp Lumen Maintenance Factor (LLMF)||≥ 70%|
|Number of switch cycles||50000|
Good Old Reliable Philips
glowyworm - 2 years ago
Only used this twice so far; got a brand new 5 arm ceiling light and decided to play safe by buying Philips bulbs. So glad I did! Instant, bright light. If these bulbs last as long as they say, they will have been a real investment.
Very happy with products
Philip led - 3 years ago
Got a lamp for Christmas & I was looking for a bulb for my lamp I look online
At B&Q & I saw this Philips led 5.5 w candle light bulb the price was ok I bought two of them.. B&Q 5 stars for this product Excellent
Diall B15 470lm LED Candle Light bulb
This Small Bayonet Cap (B15) candle LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 5.9W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W bulb and gives off a warm white light. Lumens - 470lm
Diall E14 250lm LED Candle Light bulb, Pack
These Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) candle LED light bulbs have an impressive low energy A+ rating. They have a 3.6W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W bulb and give off a warm white light. Lumens - 250lm
Diall E14 2W LED Filament Candle Light Bulb,
These Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) candle LED filament light bulbs have a 2W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W bulb and give off a warm white light. 1.5 years Guarantee Lumens - 250lm
Diall E14 2W LED filament Spiral Light bulb
This Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) spiral LED filament light bulb has an impressive low energy A++ rating. It has a 2W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W bulb and gives off a warm white light. Lumens - 250lm