We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Floorboards
Planed Spruce Tongue & groove Floorboard (L)2.1m (W)119mm (T)18mm0
- CE marked
Features and benefits
- When used as a natural wood flooring, finish using a wood dye if desired and a quality floor varnish for protection. This product is also ideal for use in bedrooms and living rooms.
- Boards can be nailed directly onto joists, meaning there is no need for a 2 part installation process
- Store flat for a minimum of 72 hours in the room where the boards will be used.
- Not suitable for use with underfloor heating systems
- Kiln dried for greater stability
- This product is a pack of 10
|Edge profile||Tongue & groove|
Steve JD - 2 months ago
Bought these to replace some bad bits of floor board and create service access hatches in a kitchen of a 1970's house. Thankfully the dimensions are exactly the same and the tongue and groove are the same too. A couple of bits were very slightly warped, but when screwed down is no issue. It's wood and no wood is perfect!.
Beware of the stated width
Northman - 4 months ago
My calculation as to how many of these were needed was based on the stated width of 119 mm. It was only when I got them home that I discovered that included the tongue, and that the actual usable surface is approx 110 mm, meaning that I didn’t have enough for the job.