See more Floorboards
Planed Whitewood spruce Tongue & groove Floorboard (L)2.1m (W)119mm (T)18mm
Features and benefits
- A high quality, smooth planed, tongue & groove structural wooden floor board that has been kiln dried for added stability
- When left exposed as a natural wood floor, finish using a wood dye if desired and a quality floor varnish for protection
- Boards can be nailed directly onto joists, removing the need for a 2 part installation process
- Suitable for domestic applications in areas like living rooms & bedrooms
- Can be laid as new or replacement flooring
- Not compatible with underfloor heating
- Manufactured from Whitewood spruce
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Edge profile||Tongue & groove|
Easy to use
Streeto - 4 months ago
Does exactly what it should do. No issues from me.
firewood disguised as flooring
Errogie - 1 year ago
rubbish twisted, warped, damaged tongues and lots of dead knots.
Pete handyman - 1 year ago
Easy to fit i carefully drill and screw them in makes life things easy in the future
Expensive & Poor Quality.
StuASH - 1 year ago
Bought one to use on shed, most were wrapped & full of knots & some had part of the tongue missing.. Extremely poor quality & expensive for what it is. If it was possible to rate lower I would have done.
Warped and cupped
C378 - 1 year ago
Pretty much all the wood is warped twisted and cupped. It's not dried or stored properly so it gets worse over time, only useful as sawdust