See more Garden Storage
Plastic Garden storage bench box
Our stores do not stock this product
This plastic garden storage bench box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Maximum volume capacity - 227 L
- Locking mechanism - Padlock hasp for added security (padlock sold separately)
- 2 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
- Combines the practicality of a patio storage box with a decorative two person bench, suitable for storing garden furniture cushions, tools and other outdoor items
- This garden storage bench is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this garden storage box
- We recommend that garden storage benches are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
|Locking mechanism||Padlock hasp for added security (padlock sold separately)|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Very poor seat hinge design
Unimpressed999 - 11 days ago
The hinged box seat lid is designed to simply pop into a number of hinge positions. They are poorly designed and pop out again very easily, especially on the ends with the sprung levers. I will need to somehow fit some standard brass hinges, if I can. Not impressed. I have had a storage box with this type if plastic clip in hinge and that had the same problem. I don't recommend that you buy this.
Excellent storage bench
Dijones - 25 days ago
Bought this bench to store Sun lounger cushions and it’s perfect, easy to put together, read the instructions and you won’t go wrong.
Does what it says on the tin
Steve GDB - 1 month ago
Just bought this after looking at it m6 local B&Q - exactly as I expected.
Took a bit to assemble, but to be fair I read the instructions which were great.
Each part is numbered and printed onto the part, which matches the instructions.
Nick147741 - 1 month ago
hinges are not good/just broken off after few weeks - avoid
Exactly what I needed
Davod - 1 month ago
Took about half an hour to assemble and it was all very simple. Seems good quality for the money and pretty sturdy too
The fact that it’s made from plastic is perfect for leaving outside all of the time, and with zero maintenance required.
It’s for my flat balcony, so ideal that it isn’t insanely heavy either, and handy to be pack to make it easy to get it in situ.