See more Garden Storage
Plastic Garden storage bench box
This plastic garden storage bench box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Maximum volume capacity - 227 L
- Locking mechanism - Padlock hasp for added security (padlock sold separately)
- 2 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
- Combines the practicality of a patio storage box with a decorative two person bench, suitable for storing garden furniture cushions, tools and other outdoor items
- This garden storage bench is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this garden storage box
- We recommend that garden storage benches are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
|Locking mechanism||Padlock hasp for added security (padlock sold separately)|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Fantastic seat storage
Laz8 - 2 months ago
I’ve had this for 2yrs and still as good new not had one drop of water leak into it ,i keep all my bird food supplies in it and smaller hand tools and pruning shears , easy to follow instructions and to set up going to purchase another now I know how durable this bench is . Wanted to see how it weathered so left my review till now to give an overall honest review
Good value storage/seating solution
el Basso - 7 months ago
All in all, an excellent all-season storage box, and a comfy bench.
Effective internal dimensions of base storage unit (approx): L - 1160mm; W - 380mm; D - 330mm.
Makes a big difference (You should publish these, B&Q!)
Assembly was a little less than straightforward, but I was left marvelling at the cleverness of how the parts interlock and fit together. It isn't a huge storage space, but the lid-bench seems robust enoughis comfy to sit on. The moulded plastic is a little ho-hum, but I carried over the seat cushions from its rotted replacement which helps break the grey monotony.
It seems watertight, unless you fail to ensure the lid is all-the-way closed. The underside of the lid moulding reduces effective internal depth, but any water that might get in is trapped in the moulded pockets of the base, and doesn't leave your stuff soaked.
Nan vendee - 11 months ago
This has got to be one of my best buys for my garden. It was a bit of a pain to put together because we had 4 arm ends and no feet. But after phoning the store they were quickly posted to us. I highly recommend this useful item
Would not recommend
ergerge - 1 year ago
Decent storage space but leaked first time it rained.
notagoodgardener - 1 year ago
does what it says on the tin, good price and easy to put together,
took me 50 minutes with two cups of tea.
lots of room inside