See more Climbing Frames
Plum Gibbon Wooden Swing set
This Plum Gibbon wooden swing set is perfect for providing your children with hours of fun outdoor play and exercise.
- Comes with - Double swings, soft feel climbing rope, cargo rope ladder and heavy duty blow moulded seats
- Guarantee - 10 years with Manufacturers guarantee against rot and insect damage, applicable if care instructions have been followed
- This swing set is supplied with comprehensive assembly instructions and all fixings provided. Assembly takes approx 2 hours with 2 adults
- Suitable for 3-12 years
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for outdoor play and features double swings, soft feel climbing rope and cargo rope ladder.
- Parents can have peace of mind their children are riding a high quality swing set with safety standards at the centre of its design
- The round pole premium FSC® certified timber is pressure treated and is extremely strong
- Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so no drilling is required, maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber
- The sturdy frame also has wooden cross braces giving the swing extra stability.
- Encourages children to enjoy an active lifestyle.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Maximum weight capacity||50kg|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
elliemay38 - 6 years ago
When delivered it didn't look much - once erected it's not bad - the children enjoy it - they do say the swing seats bend when you sit on them though !!
rozz - 6 years ago
top post could do with being a bit longer. apart from that very sturdy.well worth the money.my 2year 7month old wee boy loves his new swing set.
(No title submitted)
ardenlass - 7 years ago
All five wooden posts were badly split. The metal stays, which are inserted into concrete, are very flimsy. If we had noticed before we had poured the concrete, we would have invested in stronger ones. Unfortunately we didn't - the result is the unit still sways, especially when the child plays on the rope or ladder. Considering the children using the swings are two little girls aged 4 and 2, it doesn't bode well for the future. On the plus side, the kids love it. We can only hope that the split wood and dodgy stays are not terminal.