See more Truro
An all-in-one pack from Plumbsure, the Truro suite includes a close-coupled toilet, a full pedestal basin and quartz basin taps and bath taps.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Fixings supplied
- Accessories included: Basin and bath wastes, as well as a chrome plug and chain
- Comes with Quartz basin taps and bath taps, with chrome plug and chain basin and bath wastes
Features and Benefits
Simplicity is key in the Truro suite, making it a great blank canvas to stamp your own personal style. Sleek taps and fittings add the finishing touches to this new design classic.
- Choose how much water you use when flushing thanks to the included dual flush system. With the option of a 6 litre large flush and a more eco friendly 3 litre small flush, you can feel good knowing that you're helping to save on water, while saving on costs too!
- The taps use compression valves and have a minimum operating pressure of: Basin taps - 0.1 bar, Bath taps - 0.2 bar
- Our high quality, durable bathroom range designs come from leading manufacturers who are best in class. They use high grade materials and carry out rigorous testing to British and European standards. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
|Toilet flush||Dual flush|
|Large flush||6 L|
|Compatibility||Horizontal or vertical soil stack direction|
|Valve type||Compression valves|
|Operation||Minimum operating pressure for taps - 0.1 bar basin, 0.2 bar bath|
|Waste||Slotted waste supplied|
|Standard||BS EN 14688:20006 & BS EN 997 CL2|
angelface 26 - 1 year ago
We had intended to buy the suite at full price and after pricing it we noticed this knockdown bargain of all the items we had intended to buy fantastic
Our plumber is fitting it even as I speak
Newbury range Toilet Basin set
Paan - 1 year ago
misshapen basin.................................nothing lines up
Toilet and basin
Sandy28 - 1 year ago
I bought this a couple of weeks ago I'm happy with sink and pan, but the taps are very old, not nice .
It's like being on the waltzers
Widgibob - 1 year ago
You basically get what you pay for.
The actual toilet and sink are good value and the flush does what it's supposed to. The taps look and feel cheep, the waste is shocking ( make sure you've got plenty of silicone!) and the toilet seat doesn't come with instructions but don't worry I can tell you how to do it.
Once you've fitted the toilet and it's all plumbed in and working. Get the toilet seat and throw it in the bin and pop back to B&Q and buy a better one. It's the worse loo seat I've ever had the misfortune to park my backside on. The fixings are all flimsey plastic. As your tightening the wing nut you can feel the bolt bit slipping out of its hinge socket thingy. If like me your a cheek lifter when it comes to wiping make sure you have something to hold on to because once you've put your weight onto one side of that seat it's off and your on the bathroom floor with your pants round your ankles. I'm not a big bloke (14 stone) but I feel I could easily break it just by sitting on it.
SteveG32fdc - 2 years ago
Our pack arrived with everything in it, the problems began with the bath waste. This was of a very poor quality and design and we couldn't get it to stop leaking from the join that comes from the bath overflow. We had to purchase an alternative from a different store. The basin waste was also of poor quality. The large nut would slip on the thread when tightened which meant that it would not stop leaking, again we had to purchase a better quality waste from an alternative store. This time it also required a fitting seal kit too. We haven't expierenced any problems with the taps as yet and the rest of the product was good and other than the problems above is good value for money.