Black Friday deals have landed!
See more Primers & undercoat
Polar Damp Seal Black Anti Damp Paint 1L, Damp Proof Paint Stain Blocker Seals Brick, Concrete, Cement and Plaster Walls
Sold & shipped by Polar Specialist Coatings
Polar Damp Seal Paint is ideal for use on interior walls or ceilings, including plaster, cement, and stone. Suitable for window/door frames, bathroom, living room, garage and kitchen.
- Suitable for use on Cement, masonry & plaster
- Instructions for Use - Stir well before use. Use a roller or brush to apply it to the affected area. If it’s only a small damp patch, paint at least 30cm around the area so the damp won’t creep elsewhere. 2 coats are normally required, allowing a minimum over coating time of 16-24 hours.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Guarantee - 1 month
Features and benefits
Danger Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause respiratory irritation. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- TWO COAT - Our unique pliolite formula seals damp patches and prevents penetrating damp from pushing through and spoiling your decor in just one singular coat. 500ml covers up to 4m²
- EASY APPLICATION - Ready for use on damp interior wall surfaces including brick, concrete, cement and plaster (not breeze blocks). Our paint can also be used as a damp proofing primer/ sealer prior to over-painting or can be left as a finish in its own right.
- BLOCK STAINS INSTANTLY - Advanced formula incorporates a water reacting agent. Premium quality mould resistant paint from experts in damp proofing.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE - Ideal for use on interior walls or ceilings, including plaster, cement, and stone. Suitable for window/door frames, bathroom, living room, garage and kitchen.
- QUICK DRYING TIME – Apply directly to damp surfaces and takes 10 minutes to dry, leaving a smooth finish.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||10 min|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||16-24 hours|
|Room use||Any room|