See more Bug killer
Resolva Fast action Insect spray, 1L
This pest control from Resolva for controlling bugs on fruit, vegetables, ornamentals and shrubs. You should always read the manufacturers instructions before using this product.
Features and benefits
- Kills more pests on more plants
- Controls over 17 pests
- Can be used on over 34 crops
- Keeps working for up to 2 weeks
- For use on ornamentals, flowers, veg and shrubs
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects, spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies. Dangerous to bees and a risk to non-target insects and other arthropods. Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
- Whitefly 300ml – 666ml per 10 sq.m; Carrot Fly 1000ml per 10 sq.m.. For all other pests use 300ml – 500ml per 10 sq.m
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Not good at controlling pests
LOJA - 2 months ago
I bought this one instead of a different brand I have been using. But two days after I had given some plants a good dosing due to attack, new bugs were appearing.
Box Hedge Caterpillar Plague
Pompeybpeter - 2 months ago
Had a plague of Box caterpillar. Bought 6 bottles and soaked 10 metre of hedge. The next day we’re dead caterpillars on the floor. My neighbours hedge is still alive with the caterpillars but ours have none. Worked a treat - top tip, can be a fine spray or jet - just turn the nozzle round
Used on Box caterpillar
alexmiles - 5 months ago
Does work but the most annoying feature is there is no spray head. Just a jet of liquid. Turned the nossel all way round. Says on label not rebottle.
Shaun 2000 - 6 months ago
I bought this to kill greenfly on one indoor plant and had absolutely no effect
Mukunda - 1 year ago
I bought it from B&Q for aphids but it didn't work. May be good for others. I suggest to remove aphids picture from the bottle.