See more Decking paint & treatments
Ronseal Ultimate protection Matt charcoal Decking paint, 5L
- Colour and protect decking
- Protect from frost
- Give the paint a good stir, it’s best to use something wide like an old wooden spoon. Check you’re happy with the colour. Find a hidden part of the deck and try it. Get lots of paint on your brush. Start in the furthest corner, brushing along the length of the boards. Work on 3-4 boards at a time so you don’t get any overlap marks. If your deck has got small cracks, brush in extra paint until they’re filled. You’ll need to put on 2 coats. Leave 4 hours between each coat. After 48 hours you’ll be able to get your furniture out and use the deck. If you get any paint on yourself, wash it off with warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
Ronseal Ultimate Protection Decking Paint transforms all types and ages of decking, filling in small cracks and covering grey wood.
- Fills cracks and locks down splinters
- A great finish with long-lasting all weather protection
- Smooths rough surfaces and rescues tired decks
- Available in a range of colours
|Drying time||48 h|
|Minimum touch dry time||90min|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to slipping||Not slip resistant|
Roy26 - 3 days ago
Totally agree with the comment from Caz19. I painted by deck in summer of 2020 and within 12 months, the paint has come off. How I need to re-paint the deck and looking for an alternative. This was a complete waste of money and effort. I spent 1 day prior to painting just on preparing the deck.
Caz19 - 7 days ago
Bought two tins of charcoal last year 2020 which wasn’t cheap for two coats on my decking, finish was beautiful but unfortunately one year later it has mostly all stripped off it looks like something that been untouched for years ..
would not recommend this as it does not last...