See more Carpet cleaners & fresheners
Rug Doctor Lemon Carpet detergent, 1L
For use with all hot water carpet washers to give a deep down clean.
- For use with all hot water carpet washers to give a deep down clean.
- Used in all deep cleaning and hot water extraction carpet cleaning machines.
Features and benefits
- Cleans, deodorises, protects and rejuvenates. Contains SpotBlok® stain repellent to protect your carpet against stains and spills long after it has been cleaned.
- Ingredients: Contains <lt/>5% Phosphates, Non-ionic surfactants, lemon fragrance. In case of eye contact - flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical advice
- Apply directed as per Rug Doctor cleaning instructions. Use of this Rug Doctor Carpet Detergent in a non-Rug Doctor Machine is done at the risk of the user
|Ingredients||Phosphates (Contains less than 5%) & non-ionic surfactants|
Not overly impressed
Quinnymac - 3 years ago
Not overly impressed by the full system.
It was expensive and didn’t work very well. Then took 2 days to dry properly
carpet45 - 4 years ago
great product, but following instructions to the letter I was lucky to get a 10ft x 8ft room done with the one bottle
great for carpets
gertruid - 4 years ago
It does a really good job on carpets. With the the upholstery attachments it does tend to get things a little too wet. Cleaning of upholstery is a little less efficient.
blue1963 - 4 years ago
I was very surprised at the difference the rug doctor made to my carpets, loads of brown water came out of the rug doctor at the end of the cleaning process. It made the world of difference to my carpets