See more Wall & ceiling paint
Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Wall Ink blue Flat matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
3 for 2 on indoor paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Wall Paint is a luxurious and durable paint suitable for interior walls and ceilings. Each tin covers up to 30 m² on average.
- Suitable for Wall & ceiling
- For best results, ensure surfaces are clean and free from dirt. If necessary, prime with a suitable stain blocker or knotting sealer as appropriate
- Stir paint thoroughly prior to use and apply using a brush or medium pile roller
Features and benefits
Transform interior walls and ceilings with Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Wall Paint. This flat matt paint is highly pigmented for a strong depth of colour and a stunning modern finish. The water-based emulsion is ultra-durable and scrubbable, so sticky fingers, scuffs and marks won’t stand a chance. It can be applied to a wide variety of surfaces such as walls, plaster, and concrete.
- Water based with virtually no odour
- Scuff and stain resistant
- Ultra durable, scrubbable matt finish
- Exceptional coverage - no need for several coats
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||7 days|
|Instructions for storage||Store inside in a dry environment. Protect from frost. Do not store in direct sunlight. Ideally store between 5°C to 30°C|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||5°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Standard||ISO 11998 Class 1 Wet Scrub Rated|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
Lovely rich colour
Jul190 - 1 month ago
After several samples and some indecisiveness between this one and similar one from the Dulux range, we decided to go for this one. It's quite thick paint but goes on really well and provides really good coverage. Don't panic (as I did) when you open the tin, it looks a lot lighter but dries darker. Yes it's pricey but well worth it!!