See more Wood Furniture Paint & Treatments
Rust-Oleum Clear Matt Furniture laquer 125ml
Clear Rust-Oleum furniture lacquer is a hard-wearing protective lacquer for using over Rust-Oleum chalky finish furniture paint. This highly durable finish protects, enhances and seals paint work, protecting it from knocks and scratches. Can be used as an alternative protective finish to Rust-Oleum furniture finishing wax
- How to use: Stir thoroughly before use and apply when the temperature is between 10-30ºC to ensure it has dried properly. The paint can be applied using a brush or roller. If applying with a brush apply evenly avoiding unsightly runs. If rolling use a short nap mohair roller. 2 coats are recommended for best results.
Features and Benefits
- This highly durable finish protects, enhances and seals paint work, protecting it from knocks and scratches
- Provides a smooth, matt finish
- Wipeable making it easy to clean away spills
- Certified Toy Safe (BS EN 71-3: 2013 + A1: 2014, Migration of Certain Elements)
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Coverage||Up to 10 m² per litre|
|Drying time||24 hours|
|Recoat time||24 hours|
|Touch dry time||2-4 hours|
|VOC description||Very high|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.13L|
Chalky apinter - 1 year ago
Also ignored reviews. Applied carefully looked okay until it dried then all patchy light/dark shiney/matt. Put second coat on a day later. Just as bad. Had to paint over again two more coats of chalk paint. Dreadful stuff!
Convienient size tin, but disappointed...
Fan5not - 1 year ago
Sadly it's not a great product and won't buy again , I bought it to try , I usually use Annie Sloane lacquer but it comes in a big tin so to make a saving tried this one . It's still tacky after wks ! And now comes off on anything I place on it . i.e. Cup , glass . So going to have to start all over again and invest in Annie Sloane again .
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I used this on a bed and dressing table. After the hours I spent painting and distressing them I was very disappointed when the lacquer dried yellow. Will never use again.
Do nt buy this product
Ali1p - 1 year ago
Do not apply this on your chalk paint project. I did despite bad reviews Id come across..it ruined mine.
Do NOT use this !
Heartbroken customer - 2 years ago
After spending 2 weeks chalk painting all my furniture which I was very happy with, I applied this dreadful varnish. The result is so bad, I have to sand the whole job, buy more chalk paint and start again !!!