See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Oyster Matt Garden Paint 750ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Transform your great outdoors with Rust-Oleum Garden Paint and refresh your fence, furniture and walls for a garden revamp that’s a breath of fresh air. With no need to sand, prime, topcoat, wax or varnish, this highly pigmented formula provides great coverage that’s durable, scrubbable and long lasting- come rain or shine.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Stir thoroughly before use. Use only when the temperature is between 10-32°C and humidity is below 85% to ensure proper drying. The product may be applied by brush, roller or electric paint sprayer. If applying by brush, apply evenly following the grain of the wood. If rollering, use a short to medium nap mohair roller. If spraying, paint should be diluted with water by 10-20% as required. Two coats are recommended.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- Ensure surface is clean, dry, and free from contamination. Ensure any mould or mildew has been removed and surfaces treated with a proprietary fungicidal solution. If wax or oil has previously been used on the item, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. If painting over hard, glossy existing paint abrade the surface before application. Treat bare timber with a suitable wood preservative where required prior to painting. To ensure paint suitability test on a small inconspicuous area first.
Features and benefits
Make your garden glow! Rust-Oleum Garden Paint has a specialist mould and water-resistant formula, ideal for transforming wood, brick, stone or plaster surfaces. Add a vibrant or subtle splash of colour to your garden fence, décor and furniture for a cost-effective makeover.
- Mould and water-resistant, the specialist formula will last for up to 6 years
- Refresh your garden furniture, fence and walls with Rust-Oleum Garden Paint
- Easy to apply by brush or roller; no need to sand, prime, topcoat, wax or varnish
- Highly pigmented for excellent coverage, available in 110 stunning colours
- Renovate plaster, wood, brick and stone or any suitably primed rigid surface
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Washable||Wipeable & scrubbable|
|Drying time||4 h|